Want to learn more about animals around the world and their habitats? Then the "Animals and Their Habitats" Set from World Book is perfect for you and your kids to explore the wonderful animal world! Each book in this eight-volume series associates animals with their habitats. From icy polar wastes to scorched deserts to the ocean depths, each volume enumerates representative animals of a habitat. This in-depth and beautifully illustrated series places animals in regional contexts to expand readers’ understanding and appreciation of the living world.
Key features of Animals and Their Habitats
- Hundreds of magnificent illustrations and photographs provide additional information and facilitate visual understanding
- A “Vital Statistics” box describes each animal’s length, weight, and other significant characteristics
- Text boxes link to illustrated significant features of each animal
- Maps show where in the world each animal lives
- A “How Big Is It?” feature provides easily understood graphical size comparison